Men's Curly to Straight Hair Tutorial 2021

 

what's up everyone welcome back to my
article if you're new my name is Muhammad Saad Asif
 and today I'm gonna show you guys
how to go from curly and frizzy hair
that's hard to manage too soft straight
and shiny hair it is the exact process
that I go through to get my hair like
this there is no product in my hair
right now I just got out of the shower
and I blow-dried it that's it but you
can see that it's soft you can say that
it's shiny and it's really easy to style
and manage it right now my hair is
usually wavy with some curls that are
pretty stubborn and annoying so if I
could have my hair permanently like this
I would definitely do it , 
I don't know if that makes it
more masculine for you but I'll tell you
what it is a simple process and it's
like magic when you run your hands
through your hair for the first time
after you get this done you won't even
recognize your own hair I was actually
pretty upset that I didn't start doing
this earlier Robert here is the one
making this magic happen today he's been
cutting my hair for about a year now and
he works at Daniel Ponce's men's salon
in Los Angeles California if you guys
ever want to treat yourselves you should
definitely go check it out to get
started we're gonna get a fresh fade
Roberts a black belt on these low skin
fades and I actually have a video where
I go in-depth on how to get this exact
haircut if you want to watch it or take
it to your hair guy I'm gonna leave it
linked in the description below so you
can go and check it out
after my cut is done we have to make
sure that my hair is completely clean if
your hair is dirty or oily it won't work
as well so keep that in mind when you go
to get it done in your salon or your
barber shop make sure that they clean
your hair perfectly on my last video a
lot of people asked me if you could do
this at home
and I highly suggest that you get it
done professionally all right I don't
mess around when it comes to the health
of my hair and I'm not a pro you guys
are probably not pro so you know what I
would definitely advise against trying
it yourself
just to make sure that you get the best
results possible now let me tell you
what a Brazilian Blowout
does to your hair it will eliminate
frizz for you guys with having frizzy
hair it smooths out the waves and the
curls so you guys have straight hair
which is a lot easier to manage one of
my favorite benefits actually that I
didn't even know about until I got it
done is that it adds a lot of shine and
gloss to your hair mine can get pretty
dry so it makes my hair look super shiny
and healthy it acts as a heat 
protestant
for you guys who blow dry a lot like I
do and if you have highlights or any
other color it actually helps lock in
that color for longer because it creates
this protective coat over your hair so
if you guys are thinking about
chemically relaxing your hair or using
any other type of straightening
treatment I would highly suggest that
you try the Brazilian Blowout first
because besides straightening your hair
it has so many other benefits it just
makes your hair feel and look much nicer
and healthier now I've tried a lot of
things in my hair like chemically
relaxing it and I'm like so many things
but nothing makes it feel and look this
shiny and healthy and straight so I'm
telling you this is the best way to go
so after Robert is done applying the
product he will blow-dry my hair to
basically infuse the product into my
hair and once it's completely dry he
grabs a flat iron and uses that to get
my hair completely stick straight and
you can see that he straightens my hair
upwards because that actually gives
permanent volume to your hair which is
awesome so yeah now I kind of look like
a crazy man but don't worry it's gonna
come away it's time to get my hair
washed again and see the final result
and if you get this done always remember
to wash your hair with sulfate free
products because first of all sulfate is
not good for your hair and second it
works against the Brazilian so I'd
suggest getting the actual brand called
Brazilian Blowout their products are
amazing they make my hair feel so
freakin good and it ensures that your
blowout lasts for longer mine actually
lasts around 3 months usually and this
video is not sponsored
certain anything but I do really like
the Brazilian Blowout brand so I'm gonna
do a little giveaway on my Instagram
just follow me there and then comment on
my latest picture I'm gonna pick a
couple of you and send you a set of the
Brazilian Blowout products now I'm gonna
apologize in advance because once you
try these products you're not gonna go
back to regular shampoo or conditioner
it really like it spoils really makes
your hair feel so nice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Men's Fashion Trends for 2021